Sussex IM is looking for an Assistant Training Specialist to join the training team. This individual will be responsible for assisting the training department with ongoing training needs throughout the organization.
HOURS: 10:00 PM – 6:30 AM
- Under the direction of the Training Specialist, develops, conducts, and documents training for employees.
- Identifies training and development needs with the assistance of the Training Specialist.
- Selects or prepares training material.
- Monitors training effectiveness and evaluates feedback.
- Works to improve communications and understanding between all employees.
- Actively involved with 5s, safety, and continuous improvement programs.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to work with different personality types.
- Must be willing to learn and adjust to changing priorities.
- Must have flexibility in schedule to work other shifts as needed.
- Training experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read English.
- Proficient in Spanish, Burmese, Karen, or Karenni a plus.
- Must be proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, IQMS, Kronos).
Sussex IM is an equal employment opportunity employer. We believe our organization’s success has always been dependent upon the efforts and integrity of qualified people, regardless of their age, race, creed, color, disability, handicap, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, or any other similar characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation during the application process, please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org