Sussex IM is looking for a 2nd Shift Material Handler to join the team. We desire this individual to be motivated, maintain a good attitude, and have the ability to adjust priorities as needed.
Hours: Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm, 1/2 hour unpaid lunch
Pay: starting at $18/hour
In a safe and orderly manner, the Material Handler is responsible for mixing raw materials to specifications and supplying injection molding machines with appropriate amounts and types, to maintain continuous operations.
1. Checks work order at press to determine which raw material, colorant, etc. to prepare for the job. Gathers, measures, mixes and tumbles material according to formulas and Company procedures.
2. Delivers materials to each machine assigned in a safe manner. Loads hopper periodically to assure that an adequate amount of material is in the machine so it does not run out.
3. At completion of job, stores excess material according to proper procedures. Returns all ingredients to appropriate storage areas. Keeps the mixing area clean and orderly.
4. Follows verbal and written orders from Supervisor. Cooperates and communicates well with co-workers to support a team environment.
5. Performs other duties as requested.
Education and/or Experience
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. at one time.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org