Sussex IM has an exciting opportunity available for a second shift Material Handler. This individual plays a big role in the success of producing good product for the company. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are willing to work hard to get the job done. Plastics experience is strongly preferred.
Sussex IM offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) contributions
- Education assistance
- Health club reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays per year
Hours: 3:00pm-11:30pm with a half hour unpaid lunch break.
Material Handler Duties:
- Measures plastic materials and coloring pigments according to formulas and mixes them on the tumblers.
- Moves material within the plant using pallet jack or forklift.
- Dumps mixed materials into machine hoppers.
- Responsible for keeping appropriate amounts and types of plastic materials in each machine.
- Must keep mixing area clean and orderly.
- Cleans grinders and hoppers, empties grinders and grinds scrap materials as necessary.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
A qualified candidate would meet these requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience working with plastics.
- Previous forklift experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate well with team members.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com