Sussex IM is a Midwestern, family-oriented business built on trust, teamwork, communication, and ethical decision-making. We work together to utilize our skills and wealth of experience to find the most efficient and cost-effective solutions for our customers. At Sussex IM we promote furthering education and continuous improvement. We strive to hire from within and aim to allow every employee the opportunity to grow within the organization.
- ordering supplies to meet manufacturing requirements
- managing purchased component REV changes for medical product
- planning maintenance
- focusing on data analysis and interpretation for end to end supply chain including customer service, purchasing, scheduling and warehousing
- ordering supplies and backup other Buyers
- searching for new suppliers
- working with other departments to assure timeliness of raw materials
- entering and maintaining new and existing item masters in ERP system
- processing requisitions received from other purchasers in organization in timely & efficient manner
- performing other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, seeking an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field.
- Microsoft Suite experience preferred.
- Analytical mind that is comfortable with numbers and data mining.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org