Sussex IM is looking for a Set Up Technician on 1st shift. Hours will be 7:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday with the potential of weekend work depending on the workload. We are looking for someone with experience in injection molding, but also someone who is ready to learn and put their best foot forward in helping our company succeed for years to come.
Pay for this position is based on experience.
- Sets up molds.
- Sets machine controls to regulate clamping pressure and speeds.
- Cleans entire machine and washes floor around machine for safety and 5s purposes.
- Cycles-in machine and examines samples parts for defects such as flash, sinks, shorts, splay, cracks and closed holds.
- Adjusts machine set up to eliminate defects.
- Arranges work area and assists in the set up of auxiliary equipment as required.
- Verifies that all molding parameters such as pressures, timers, water temperatures and machine heats are properly set.
- Removes molds from press after completion of run.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in plastic injection molding.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Experience with hanging molds with forklift preferred.
- Ability to lift 75lbs to shoulder height.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
Sussex IM is an equal employment opportunity employer. We believe our organization’s success has always been dependent upon the efforts and integrity of qualified people, regardless of their age, race, creed, color, disability, handicap, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, or any other similar characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require an accommodation during the application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com