Now offering a $1,000 Signing Bonus for all new Set Up Technicians!
*Must pass 90 day probationary period to receive payment.
Sussex IM has a great workplace culture, comprehensive benefit package and competitive wage rates!
Sussex IM is looking for Set Up/Injection Molding Techs on 2nd and 3rd Shifts.
2nd shift- 3:00pm-11:30pm
3rd shift- 11:00pm-7:30am
- Sets up molds.
- Sets machine controls to regulate clamping pressure and speeds.
- Cleans entire machine and washes floor around machine for safety and 5s purposes.
- Cycles-in machine and examines samples parts for defects such as flash, sinks, shorts, splay, cracks and closed holds.
- Adjusts machine set up to eliminate defects.
- Arranges work area and assists in the set up of auxiliary equipment as required.
- Verifies that all molding parameters such as pressures, timers, water temperatures and machine heats are properly set.
- Removes molds from press after completion of run.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in plastic injection molding.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Experience with hanging molds with forklift preferred.
- Ability to lift 75lbs to shoulder height.
Sussex IM is an equal employment opportunity employer. We believe our organization’s success has always been dependent upon the efforts and integrity of qualified people, regardless of their age, race, creed, color, disability, handicap, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, or any other similar characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require an accommodation during the application process, please contact us.
Job Type: Full-time